Pages

Labels

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Vettel achieved a new record

Achieved a German driver Sebastian Vettel Red Bull team, which competes in the Formula 1 racing car set a new record where he succeeded in winning first place in the race for the launch of Brazil.
Which will be held today during the race after just two weeks before the Abu Dhabi index of the number of times starting from first place in a single season and recorded in the name Nigel Mansell with 14 races.
This is the fifteenth time this season that the top of the official trials for Vettel starts from pole position race official.
Said Vettel: "Yes, we've done. It feels unbelievable .. there was some talk about this record, and was the best thing I did not think about it at all .. did everything I could in qualifying today, and I had a great feeling when crossed the finish line ".
He added: "It is an achievement of a special nature. Ranked first in the order starting tomorrow, is different from the rest of the races. It is an achievement of a special nature for me While the Mansell won his record over the 16 races only for the 19-race me. I am happy for my participation in the race for the Brazilian and ducked round from first place. "

No comments:

Post a Comment